The Benefits of Creating an Adoption Plan through our Adoption Agency in Missouri
Are you a birth mother in Missouri who has chosen adoption? Congratulations on making this wonderful and life-changing choice! Choosing to place your baby for adoption is not an easy decision, but you have the strength and courage to move forward with this caring and selfless act of love for the benefit of your baby. But what happens next?
It is time for you to start making your adoption plan. An adoption plan is simply a detailed description of what you want for you and your baby throughout your entire pregnancy, the whole adoption process, and post-placement. It is simply deciding which adoption options are the best ones for you and making detailed steps on how to achieve them.
Important Steps to Creating Your Adoption Plan
There are several main components to making an adoption plan. The first is deciding which type of adoption works for you, whether you would like an open, closed, or semi-open adoption. The next part of your adoption plan is looking through adoptive parent portfolios and choosing an adoptive family. Next, you will want to make your hospital birth plan. Your birth plan covers the details of everything from picking out your doctor, what to do when you go into labor, transportation to arrive at the hospital, giving birth, and leaving the hospital.
Having an adoption plan just means having really detailed and well-thought-out plans for your adoption process. If you decide what you want and what you don’t want ahead of time, it will be easier to make those things happen. You can even think of your adoption plan as your birth mother vision-board. Contact Adoption Choices of Missouri as soon as possible, so that we can get to work helping you make your adoption plan.
The Top 5 Benefits of Creating an Adoption Plan through our Adoption Agency in Missouri:
- Gain access to our expert and highly skilled adoption specialists. We understand what a difficult process adoption can be. Your adoption caseworker will help you every step of the way. In addition to your adoption specialist, we also provide mental health counselors to speak with regarding any doubts, grief, or anxiety you may be experiencing. It is important to have a reliable support system in place, and we are here for you.
- Help getting organized and having a birth plan ready. Don’t we all wish we were just a little more organized? An unplanned pregnancy can still be a very well-planned adoption. Life is already so full of surprises, but don’t let your due date take you by surprise too. From choosing what type of adoption you would like, to choosing an adoptive family, to picking out a doctor and figuring out transportation to the hospital, all the way through delivery and post-placement, your adoption caseworker will be by your side to help you plan every step.
- Take back control of your adoption process. You may or may not be in an extreme situation where you feel you have little or no control, like being in jail, homeless, an abusive relationship, or still in school. An adoption plan allows for you to take back control by having the final say over every aspect of your adoption process.
- Financial assistance and medical benefits are available when choosing adoption. Working with an adoption agency will help you gain access to exclusive aid and benefits. Financial assistance includes, but is not limited to: safe housing, utilities, groceries, transport, medical assistance, and legal representation. We even provide access to mental health services and support counseling.
- Qualified and pre-screened adoptive families are available to you. We are a full-service, licensed adoption agency, so all of our adoptive families are pre-qualified and pre-screened. While you get to choose from any adoptive family available in our portfolios, we perform in-depth home studies to make sure that every adoptive family you see in our portfolios is already guaranteed to be a stable, loving, and nurturing home.
Don’t Wait to Start Receiving the Benefits of Creating an Adoption Plan through our Adoption Agency in Missouri
Trying to make an adoption plan as a birth mother can feel overwhelming and scary. After all, even the best laid plans can go to waste. That is why Adoption Choices of Missouri is here to make sure you receive all the benefits of creating an adoption plan through our adoption agency in Missouri. Our adoption caseworkers are ready to help answer all of your questions and make an adoption plan that is best tailored to your needs. The quicker you contact us, the more time you will have to make and go over your adoption plan.
Meet the Author: Kelly Felix is a graduate from the University of New Orleans. She holds a BA in English as well as a BA in Sociology. Her English concentration is in journalism, and her specialties in sociology are gender studies and environmental sociology.
When she isn’t voraciously guzzling coffee or devouring books, Kelly can be found either bent over a canvas working on her art or at her computer playing video games. She has hands-on classroom teaching experience from her time working as a substitute teacher for Kelly Services. Kelly also completed an in-house editorial internship at Pelican Publishing Company, and she finished the goal internship program at Green Light New Orleans. Kelly generally exists in a state of suspended disbelief, but when she’s not there she resides in New Orleans.